Anonymous said: Age 13
Wooooooooooooooo boy. You picked the worst age.
At that age I’d probably be blogging about my OCs; Who were all vampire/elf/alien/I don’t even know monstrosities. I’d also probably be going on about how, someday, I would be a professional comic author/illustrator. I would probably also rant about my then fledgling mental illness, not understanding where the voices and weird auras and shadow things were coming from.
gorifish said: 5, 70
Wait… are you asking what I’ll be blogging at age 70? I don’t know but I can guess umm… probably a lot of religious stuff as I cram last minute for the afterlife. Which religion? I have no idea.
And 5… At that age I was a huuuge fan of the tv show Skydancers. So I’d probably be doing terrible, scribble-doodles of all the characters and going on about that.
Give me any Disney/Dreamworks plotline
and I promise you I can make it Satan and Me
I promise you
kung fu panda 2 (hahhaha)
You might actually win this one because I haven’t seen that yet :U
It’s got Gary Oldman in it and it’ll make you kick yourself for crying over a Jack Black character.
Okay, a couple things…
1) I took a two hour nap and everything blew up while I was gone.
2) Trying so hard to write new chapters. I am too descriptive. Everything I write is boring. Total trash. I am losing hope in myself.
3) We have been trying to order pizza from a place that is open until 2 am and they haven’t picked up yet. I want pizza so badly why they gotta play us like that?
4) I am trying to read the new demon queen update, but there are people in this room and they keep interrupting me and I’m not sure if I can continue until everyone is gone tbqh.
5) I feel like a literal piece of shit. I am a useless turd with no artistic vision or identity. I am literally tearing myself apart from the inside out because any original thought that pops into my head causes me physical pain.
Final analysis: Feeling pretty bad, but possibly pizza in the future, so it’s all good.
It will no doubt be mortifying, but do it!
(Source: monoceroy, via gorifish)